About Me

Friday, February 23, 2007

Welcome to Emily's Anthology, where I share my passion for beauty and life.


Background


My name is Emily, and I love beauty and fashion. I am a law graduate of Monash University in Melbourne, where I lived and worked for the past 7 years. I have just moved back to Malaysia, and I am loving every minute of it!


Interests

I adore skincare and beauty. Makeup is my obsession. I love experimenting and I am obsessed with smoky eyes. I play around with makeup all the time, so this blog is where I post all my 'makeup experiments'.

I read a lot about beauty products, and try a lot of them out, too. I love recommending products that can help my friends in some way, and I would love to help out others, too.
Contact me with whatever beauty-related questions you may have, and I will do my best to find a solution that meets your concerns.

Family

I love my family - I have loving parents, and two crazy sisters - Michelle (who currently lives with me in Melbourne), and Sharon (doing her college year now, and will soon be joining us in Melbourne).





I am a big dog lover. I own three beautiful dogs - my two dogs in Malaysia, Scott and Tyler, and the one dog I share with my boyfriend Jason, Chloe.


Chloe


Scott


Tyler

I am also the proud girlfriend of a guy I've known since we were 7 years old. He is my soulmate, and I consider myself really lucky to have found him.



My Skin

I have combination skin with an oily T-zone. I get really oily by midday around my forehead and nose, but my skin flakes around my mouth area.

I also have a congested nose and chin, which bothers me to no end. I am always looking for a good radiance mask or deep cleansing mask to treat my skin's condition.

My foundation colours are:

Bare Minerals Light

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #4.75 Sand

Chanel Pro Lumiere #20 Clair


About my blog

I share my life, and my love of beauty on this blog. I draw inspiration from anything, from celebrity pictures to other (genius) beauty bloggers. You can find some of my favourite looks on my Highlights page.

I am also still very much learning the ropes with beauty and makeup, so I love sharing any basic makeup techniques that I come across and find useful to people who are also just learning about makeup. Check out my Makeup Basics series for some fundamentals that I find very helpful.

Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe