Nicole Richie Winter Kate Style

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I love the new Nicole Richie. I think she pulls off elegant even with boho, and I think she looks beautiful.





So here's a little eBay recreation of her look (postage prices included):

Tunic top:

Version 1
Simple, very similar cut. AUD 19.98

Version 2
Very simple, off shoulder. AUD 10.18

Version 3
Very pretty with lace detailing. I would cut off the fluffy balls, but that's just my opinion. AUD 25

Version 4
Leopard print, long pretty balloon sleeves. AUD 22.98

Vest:

Version 1
I'm afraid my obsession for stud detailing is influencing my choices. AUD 34.40

Version 2
Sequined. AUD 12.99

Version 3
Simple black, a little longer than the usual vests. AUD 20.98

Version 4
White studded. AUD 21.99

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe