Introducing my Fortnightly Anthology!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Sunday, guys! I have a new 'segment' to share with you guys on this blog - my fortnightly anthology!

In an effort to make this blog more interesting and interactive, I've decided to post little pictures and stories of my daily life. I've always been interested in snooping around the lives of the bloggers whose blogs I read, and I thought maybe that you guys might be interested in taking a little peek into my life!

Here's what I've been up to over the past couple of weeks :) Click on the images to enlarge!

L: My parents came to Melbourne for a visit, just in time for Chinese New Year! We were forced to wear cheongsams and had a couple of friends over for some CNY gambling and food!!
R: I attended the Kiehl's launch of their latest eye cream, an extension of the famous Midnight Recovery Concentrate! I am giving away this eye cream and a Peter Alexander eye mask, so if you're interested, click here!


L: I've finally been pushing myself to post some fashion pictures for the sake of variety, so here is my outfit to the Kiehl's launch! I'll be posting more of these from now on :)
R: My absolute favourite purchase this month! I am a sucker for anything sparkly - this pen has small crystals inside the top half of it, and it only cost me $5.95!!


I attended a wedding! I adore weddings, they're always so full of love and beauty, and such a great reason to doll up! :) I wore my Sally Hansen Salon Effects manicure, which was so  easy to put on, and on the right you can see what I wore, and sneak a little peek at the ceremony :)


L: My favourite lipgloss! Luview's Glossy Kiss duo, the light pink end.
R: Another outfit post for a day out running errands.


L: An outfit post from yesterday when I went to check out the Bon Odori festival. So interesting and chock-full of amazing-smelling food!
R: An FOTD featuring two different lipsticks. I love to change it up, but I think a nude lip suits me best! What do you guys think?

That wraps up my pictures for this post, I hope you liked taking a look at some random parts of my life!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe