Makeup Tutorial: My Everyday Makeup - A Neutral Smoky Eye

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi everyone! I have another makeup tutorial for you today :)

This one is the latest version of my everyday eye makeup - I've found quite a few colours that really suit my skintone well and I've been using them everyday ever since.

Here's the video!



Luview Aqua Essence Whitening BB Cream
Anastasia Beauty Express Kit (review here)
Sisley Phyto Ombre Eclat in Stardust (review and swatches here)
Tom Ford Silvered Topaz Eye Quad (review and swatches here)
Inglot Eyeshadows in P420 and M363
Benefit They're Real mascara
EyeCurl II Heated Eyelash Curler
NYX Powder Blush in 02 Dusty Rose
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Seduce (swatches here)
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity One (guest review on The Plastic Diaries)
Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder in 01 (review here)
Revlon Pink Pout
Face of Australia Lip Quench Lipstick in Lychee Crush
Burberry Lip Cover in Beige Nude
L'Oreal Lipstick in Fairest Nude
Luview Glossy Kiss

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe