New video! Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Hi guys! I have a new video to share with you all today - it's the first of my Valentine's Day makeup tutorials.

This is a nice smoky brown with a hint of purple. I did something similar a while back, but I didn't have it in video format so I thought I'd redo it, especially since I am loving this look at the moment and I think it would be perfect for Valentine's Day!

Here are a couple of pictures I snapped of the look:



And here's the video!!



Below are the products mentioned in the video:

Natural Compatibles Liquid Foundation in LF3
Anastasia Beauty Express Kit in Brunette
Inglot Matte 360 Eyeshadow
The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Eyes in BK903 (review here)
NYX Jumbo Eye Crayon in Purple
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Purple
Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in E103 (review here)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in #20 Light
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vapour
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
MAC Lipstick in Snob
Luview Glossy Kiss lipgloss (milky pink end)

Thanks for watching guys. If you liked the video, please subscribe. Thanks so much! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe