Eyeliner Tips and Tricks - My Eyeliner Beauty Secrets!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello everyone! I just posted a new video - my eyeliner application tips, tricks, and beauty secrets :)

I love wearing eyeliner. I love how it darkens my eyes, I love how it defines my eyes, and I love how with a little flick, I can change my eye shape and create an entirely different makeup look.

I have tried out a lot of different eyeliners, and a lot of different application techniques, and this video shares as many of those tips that I can remember.

Here's the video, I hope you enjoy it!



Here's a list of the products I mentioned:

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black (AUD 14.95)
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black (unavailable in Australia - try eBay for some great deals)
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Plum (AUD 34)
Sisley Phyto Khol Star Glittering Eyeliner in Dark Amethyst (review and swatches here)
Clinique Brush On Cream Liner in True Black
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner

Thank you so much for watching :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe