Makeup Tutorial: Blue and Gold Smoky Eye

Friday, May 18, 2012

Hi guys! I have another makeup tutorial for you today - it took me forever to upload this video, but it is finally up and I am very excited about it!

It was only after I posted this video that I realised it was inspired by the look that Katniss wore in The Hunger Games. Here it is - I hope you guys like it!



Here is a list of all the makeup products I used in this video:

Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation
Anastasia Beauty Express Kit in Brunette
Models Prefer Eye Primer
Sleek i-Divine Mineral Eyeshadow Palette in Storm
Sleek Molten Metal Eyeshadow Duo
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Avon mark. Metalliner in Blue Chrome
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Foundation Cream Stick in Opal
Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Posy
INIKA Light Reflect Highlighting Creme
Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Color in Vanilla Suede
Uriage Thermal Water

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe