Makeup Tutorial: Lightly Bronzed Glowing Makeup for Fair Skins

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi guys! I finally have my YouTube tutorial ready to go!

Firstly, here are a couple of pictures that I took on Instagram of the look:



And here's the video:



And of course, the products mentioned and used in the video:

Luview Aqua Essence Whitening BB Cream
Clinique Even Better Foundation in Beige
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW20
Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder
YSL 4 Color Harmony for Eyes in Tawny
NP Set Red Carpet Set palette
INIKA Light Reflect Highlighting Creme
INIKA Mineral Bronzer in 02 Sunkissed

I hope you guys liked the video! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and spread the word, I would really appreciate it! ♥

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe