Pamper Yourself! My Little At-Home Spa

Wednesday, May 02, 2012


Hi guys! I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so I thought I would pamper myself a little. Just a little something to make me feel better, and boy did I come out feeling like a million bucks!

Here are a few tips and products that you could use to get your TLC on :)


Urban Rituelle Beachcomber Natural Soy Candle in Mango Milk


I was recently sent this beautiful candle to test out and I must say, it is so lovely! When I first opened the package, I was a little overwhelmed by the smell of the candle. I immediately thought I wouldn't like the scent when the candle was burning. There are some candles out there that, when burned, give off this sickeningly sweet odour, that overpowers the entire room and just gives you a headache.

 
I am very glad to report that after a long hour of *cough* serious, *cough, cough* professional testing and reviewing, I can safely report that it is not in the least bit overpowering. In fact, it smells absolutely heavenly! This candle can do no wrong! My bath was so incredibly relaxing with this gorgeous scent dancing about the room. Even the smell of the smoke after I blow out the candle adds to the scent of the candle overall. It is lovely!

This candle is an extension of Urban Rituelle's Beachcomber range which comes in four different scents - Frangipani, Mango Milk, Island Citrus and Coconut & Honey - and you can check them all out on the Urban Rituelle website. Alternatively, you can check your local MYER store for this range.

The Urban Rituelle Beachcomber Natural Soy Candles retail for AUD 25.95 each.


Kiehl's Foaming Relaxing Bath with Sea Salts and Aloe Vera

It's winter, it's freezing, and I am feeling ill. I could think of nothing better to calm and relax me than a nice, steaming hot tub topped off with a mountain of bubbles!

For as long as I can remember, I have been looking for a good, foaming bubble bath. All the other bubble baths I've tried have produced a lacklustre amount of bubbles, or none at all. With this one it's bubble mania,  and my skin feels soft and moisturised after! Not to mention the lavender smells so amazingly good, and helps me feel soooo relaxed!

LOVE it!


Simplicité Rosehip & Lavender Complexion Refiner

What's some pampering without a good mask to restore your skin, right? If you're looking for a mask that will have your skin brightened and glowing by the time you're done with your bath, look no further! The Simplicité Rosehip & Lavender Complexion Refiner is a rub-off mask that takes a minute to apply, and you don't need to keep it on for very long before your skin is ready for a glowing, picture-perfect night out.
It is a little difficult to remove, which is why I think removing it in the bath is perfect! You simply rub the mask off your face, and you don't have to worry about cleaning up the little flakes after :)

I find that this mask brightens and whitens the skin, as well as enhances the radiance of the skin overall. Using makeup and a little bit of shimmer after this mask is so Hollywood glow! I love it! I will be doing a full review of this mask soon so look out for it!

So these were my little at-home pamper products! I was so relaxed and so very reluctant to get out of the bath after! I hope these inspire you to do a little TLC-ing of your own soon :)

Do you have any pampering tips and tricks to share? Or any products that you recommend using? I would love to get some more tips for my next pampering session!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe