Eyebrow Tutorial: How to Get Perfectly Shaped Eyebrows

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Hi guys! I finally have my eyebrow tutorial to share with you - it took a really long time to edit and upload, so sorry! It is also a bit longer than I expected because I was rambling a little, but I hope what I put in the video helps you guys :)

If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments and I will get to them as soon as I can. Here's the video!



Products mentioned:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Kit in Brunette
SAX Perfect Brow Shaping Kit
Tweezerman 2012 Fashion Color Slant Tweezer in Geranium


A few things that I didn't mention in the video:

My favourite way to do my eyebrows is with a brush and eyebrow powder, but on days when I need to be quick, I have a couple of eyebrow pencils that I really love.

For eyebrow pencils, I look for pencils that aren't too creamy, but creamy enough to draw straight, strong lines to outline by brows before I fill them in. Here are a few of my favourite pencils:

Shu Uemura H9 Eyebrow Pencil in Seal Brown
Kanebo KATE Lasting Eyebrow W in BR-3 (purchased in Malaysia, but you can buy them online on eBay)

I am not a big fan of felt pens, because they don't define my eyebrows as strongly as I would like, but if you want to just fill in some areas or like a light brow, then the felt pens would be the perfect option for you. Unfortunately, because I don't use these products, I don't have any recommendations, but I heard the brow pen from Suqqu (a Japanese brand of cosmetics) is amazing.

I hope you guys found this video helpful, thanks so much for watching! I would also really appreciate it if you could 'Like' and share this post with your friends ♥

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe