YouTube video: June Favourites!

Thursday, July 05, 2012

So my June favourites video is finally up! I was being diligent and filmed it before the end of the month, but because of other commitments, I could only upload it today *fail* :(

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this video!

Also, be warned - I say 'really' and 'amazing' a lot in this video. And I mean a LOT. I apologise in advance for this. It always happens when I feel a little off whilst filming - I lose all ability to come up with different descriptive words. Ugh.

So here's the video!



And here are the products that I mentioned in the video:

LMS Spotlight 3 (£29.99)
Adore Beauty Serum Sampler
Pedi-Sox (review to come)
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows
Luview Triple Baked Eyeshadows (swatches to come)
Sleek i-Divine palette in Oh So Special
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Fantasme
Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Intimacy
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Shy Honey
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Wild Rose
Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Mist
ck one pure color Liquid Eyeliner Marker in The Drama


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe