November/December Favourites 2012

Friday, December 28, 2012


Hello everyone! Apologies for not blogging more frequently - I have been so swamped with my parents and my aunt being over. The apartment is such a buzz of activity again, and I am really enjoying it! Plus, this is the first time we've actually been able to come together as a family, because normally we're all occupied with work, school and studies.

I managed to squeeze in a little time yesterday to film, edit, and upload my November/December favourites for you all (quite an accomplishment for me!), so I really hope that you enjoy this video!



Here is a list of the products mentioned:


Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear
Hamilton Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF30
Simplicité Exfoliating Face Treatment
Simplicité Antibacterial Serum (read more about my Simplicité regime here)
Activance (review here)
Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Foundation Cream-Stick (How to Conceal Cheek Acne here)
Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Body Cleanser in Vanilla & Cedarwood
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer


Thank you so much for watching!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe