Makeup Tutorial: Easy, Flattering Everyday Makeup

Saturday, April 20, 2013


A brand new makeup tutorial is up for your viewing pleasure! :)


Products mentioned:

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Ivory (I'm Pure 4 Sure) (review here)
Lien Davies "How to Create Your Ultimate Brow Shape at Home" (review to come)
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo in Sable-Emouvant

Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Brown Velvet (available at feelunique.com)
This fabulous product is a mechanical, wind-up eyeliner that is intense and long-lasting. It doesn't budge on my oily lids and it is also very creamy and easy to use as it just glides onto the skin without tugging, and with strong colour. I find myself reaching for it more and more because it really helps create a beautiful smoky eye  and I find that it is a lot easier to use than a gel eyeliner, but with the exact same budge proof attributes of a gel liner.

Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara
This is fast becoming my absolute favourite mascara. It stays on, holds a curl well, and defines and coats my lashes beautifully, the way no other mascara can.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer in Light Medium
I love this concealer for its lasting power and its pigment. It coats almost any imperfection on my skin extremely well, is great to use with its doe-foot applicator, and is very easy to blend. I wouldn't recommend it to use for the undereye area though, because it is quite dry and may settle into fine lines.

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Spice (available at feelunique.com) (read a little bit about the Watercolour Blushes here)

Kryolan High Gloss in Toffee

Thank you so much for watching!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe