YouTube Video: Trial & Error Part 1

Friday, April 26, 2013



So instead of listing my favourites each month, I thought I'd do a new kind of video, titled (rather un-originally) "Trial and Error", in which I list products that I've received and purchased each month (or every other month) and giving you my honest opinions on which products I liked and which I didn't, and telling you why. I really hope that you find these videos helpful, and thank you so much for watching!


Products mentioned:

muk spa Argan Oil Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
muk spa Argan Oil Treatment
muk Style Stick
Uriage Nourishing and Cleansing Cream
Uriage Gentle Total Exfoliant (review here)
How to Get Your Ultimate Brow Shape at Home by Lien Davies (http://ultimatebrowshape.com/)
Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream
Benefit The Porefessional
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer
Koji Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner (available at feelunique.com)

I hope you enjoy the video. Happy Friday, everyone! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe