Christmas...the Quak way.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

I shared mine with my family, my love, and a bunch of wigs at home this year.

The pictures have little tags, so hover over them to read.





Dinner was uneventful, but still wonderful fun. We all sat down at the little plastic white table and had noodles and KFC.



I thought that it was just gonna be a family thing, so I'm still a little sore that Michelle uploaded the pictures without my permission.

But I figure since they're already up and circulating, I may as well share the love on my blog.





Also, as my little way of getting back at Michelle....



p.s. There are a couple of WON-derful shots of the boyfriend in the wig...but I will not post them - for fear of being shot. I am, however, open to any financial propositions anyone might have. Pictures will be sold to the highest bidder :)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe