Honestly Facials

Sunday, March 07, 2010

My aunt is awesome at facials - you guys in Malaysia should look her up; she owns and runs Honestly Facials, located in Subang Jaya, in the area opposite Sunway Pyramid. Click on the link to view her website.

One of my favourite things about her facial centre is the products she uses. They smell heavenly, and, best of all, they work wonders. She uses Babor - a German product - on my skin, and it smells sooo amazing!



I also love the fact that she never ever stinges on her products the way other facial centres do. She does it purely for her love of it, and she has the purest, most honest intention to help you and your skin. I really do encourage anyone who can, to go and see her. Her facials are the best!

The link to her website will be up on my sidebar from now onwards. Please click on it and have a browse, give it a try. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe