The Long Necklace, Yum.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've been obsessing a little about long, simple gold necklaces.

I saw the long necklace on Jennifer Lopez in Enough, on Ali Larter in Season 3 of Heroes, on Scarlett Johansson in The Nanny Diaries, and elsewhere, I'm sure.

I love the look. I bought a gold necklace recently, one that drops about a quarter of the way down my torso? What pendant should I get?


The circle pendant looks awesome, but I think it would only look great sitting about an inch below the hollow of the neck. Otherwise, no oomph.


This looks amazing...but I think it would look more amazing on a ring, right?


Should I get a locket? I've always been a huge fan of lockets - like the one on Amber Valetta's second necklace in the picture.


Or should I get a turquoise pendant? I love the gemstone, love the colour, love the way it pops when you wear black or white or purple.

I don't know! Help me!

While we're on the subject, I am loving these backward necklaces! So cute!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe