eBay is Yum.

Friday, April 23, 2010

I went out with Raudhah, Eunice and Dee last night on our (tentatively) weekly Thursday night outings.

I'd just purchased a beautiful tweed vest on eBay so I thought I'd wear it to go out.

tweed vest

Me in my bathroom trying to take a picture of myself without bursting into laughter - I don't do this very often and I feel so retarded doing it!


It looks military, and it's my favourite material - tweed is so cute, don't you think?

I also stacked on a few bracelets - I love stacked bracelets! I love how they look and I love how they sound when they clink around as I move my hands.

AND...I got to use one of the bags I purchased last month.



Related posts:
My Fashion Obsession
The Search for the Perfect Handbag
Stacked Bangles

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe