Oxford Brogues

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I live in flats.

I cannot survive without my flats - I wear them everywhere.

Nowadays, I'm getting kinda bored of my basic black flats....and starting to get on board with the oxford flats trend.

Of course, it's quite obvious who inspired this change in taste:

olivia palermo oxford brogue flats

I love this woman's taste, seriously!



She also has a pair in silver, but I'm not really feeling that colour on her - or anyone, for that matter.

I did a little search on eBay and came up with these:



Black patent leather oxford flats for GBP 13.99 + GBP 5.99 postage



Brown leather oxford flats, GBP 14.99 + GBP 5.99 postage

There's also one from Urban Outfitters, for those of you who can get them delivered to you:



They retail for USD 39.99 at UrbanOutfitters.com

Happy shopping :)

Related posts:
Olivia Palermo Style
Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Palermo Style
More Celebrity Style

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe