Olivia Palermo Style

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I don't know about what people say about her, but Olivia Palermo's style is amazing!

I love the way she dresses, I love the way she accessorizes!! And oh my goodness, can a girl get more gorgeous than that?!





And we've seen bib necklaces on very many celebrities, very many times before. But somehow the more I see in on her, the more I fall madly in love with bib necklaces. I may just try and sum up the courage to try out this look one day :)

I found a few eBay bib necklaces that look pretty amazing:

Starting at AUD 0.99
USD 17.99
USD 19.99
Necklace from Diva: AUD 9.50
Temt Bib Necklace: AUD 10

Sportsgirl is also selling a couple of different styles for AUD 29.95



Related posts:
The Long Necklace, Yum.
My Fashion Obsession

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe