Reese Witherspoon's Style

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

reese witherspoon style autumn get the look

I LOVE the way Reese Witherspoon looks here!

So I thought I'd recreate the look:

Tweed skirt.

Valleygirl's Office Skirt: AUD 24.95

Valleygirl's Polka Dot Skirt: AUD 24.95

Also, this eBay shop has a decent selection of tweed skirts.

Black top.

Long Sleeve Top, Valleygirl: AUD 19.95

I found a similar bag on eBay for about AUD 53, but it has lighter, cognac brown colour compared to the one she is carrying.

Also, I HAD to post a link to these ankle boots - so cute!

For a couple of pairs more similar to hers (and so cheap!):

Studded (what else?): AUD 40.99 (including postage)

Suede: AUD 40.99

Happy shopping :)

Related posts:
Vanessa Hudgens Grey Cardigan

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe