FOTD and My eBay Haul

Friday, January 28, 2011

The FOTD was done using my new Sleek 'Storm' palette :)

This was my first ever pure, bright gold eyeshadow, and I really wanted to do a look that incorporated it, along with the dark blue eyeshadow in the palette.

I'm pretty fascinated with the gold colour, and I want to try it with a nice, dark brown next time. I actually used the matte brown colour in the palette as a brow powder, which turned out pretty nice.


Here are some pictures with the camera flash on.



I also want to share the last few bits of my eBay haul that have finally come in after the post office hold-up over the Christmas holidays.

A Rubi Shoes sling bag (not eBay), false eyelashes, 3 Sleek palettes, Invisible zinc sample (GWP), brush roll

I heard about Invisible Zinc from Jen at My Funny Valentine, and decided to try it out when I saw a sample sized tube on offer with a magazine. I have used it twice now, and I'll be testing to see how it holds up in the Malaysian heat and humidity. Review coming soon!

I'm not sure if you can see the brushes in this brush roll clearly. They are a dual eyebrow/eyelash comb, sponge eyeshadow applicator, lipstick brush, angled eyeliner brush, a large and small shadow brush, and a powder brush.
I purchased this brush set to compare with the Sigma brush set that I recently purchased. Look out for a review and comparison soon!

My Sleek palettes! Clockwise from the top - Circus, Storm and Original. I won't do any swatches, because they're all over the internet by now, but I will post a little review on these palettes soon!

My false eyelashes! I paid only USD 2.50 for these beauties, and I'll be trying them out in a few of my looks soon! So excited about these lashes! I hope they look good! I'm in the process of trying out different types of eyelashes to figure out which style I like the most, and these are part II of my experiment :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe