Makeup Tutorial: Runway Inspired Coloured Smoky Eye

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi guys! Guess what?

I posted another video!!

I tried to do what everyone suggested. I think I'm speaking more loudly in this video, and I filmed it in HD (except for the beginning where I totally forgot!). I couldn't eliminate the background noise in the video, but I hope to fix that with a mic soon!

I am quite excited about having the YouTube channel up and running, so here's the video (that I filmed the day after my first video uploaded)! I completely forgot to take some actual pictures of the look, so here are a couple of screenshots so you have an idea of what the makeup looks like.





And here's the video! Thanks so much for all your support guys. I really, really appreciate it! xx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe