My February Favourites

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Because I am obsessed with my new mic and my being able to finally film with my DSLR, I decided to film a video of some products that I though stood out in the month of February. It's a little jerky because I am SO ineloquent it's not even funny, so I had to cut my grunts and 'ummm's out, sorry! I hope you guys enjoy it despite that :)

Here is the video:



And here are the products that were mentioned in the video!

Luview Aqua Essence Whitening BB Cream
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity One (guest review on The Plastic Diaries)
NP Set Contour and Highlight Palette
Sisley Phyto Ombre Eclat in Stardust (review and swatches here)
Lancome Blush Subtil in 30 Rose Melba
NP Set Blush Contour Brush
L'Occitane Lavender Cologne (review here)
Bioderma Créaline H20 (review here)
Bioderma Sébium AKN (review here)
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe