Clozette.co

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hi guys! I discovered a new website a few weeks ago, and I thought I would share it with you guys :)


The website is called Clozette.co, a beauty and fashion website offering beauty tips and secrets. It is a members website, and members are allowed to post product reviews, comments and suggestions, as well as participate in discussions about all things fashion and beauty.

By being a member, you can also follow other members, and view each others' fashion and beauty posts and pictures. The best part is - they also do giveaways and contests, something I'm sure everyone is going to want to get in on :)

I was particularly interested in the beauty section. They offer both secrets and tips posted by members, and professional tips and how-to videos by Make Up For Ever. I was also delighted when I found out that members are able to post videos from their YouTube pages onto the website. Here's my video on the beauty page!


And here is the link to the videos page.

Clozette has a huge following, and I am thoroughly enjoying reading posts and especially browsing through the fashion posts that the members of the site have put up.

If you haven't heard of Clozette and are interested in becoming a member of the site, you can sign up here. I look forward to seeing you on the site!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe