Makeup Tutorial: Teal Smoky Eye

Monday, April 09, 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend! I went out partying and eating my heart out despite the fact that I was sick, and I am feeling so much worse now :(
Nevertheless, I had a brilliant time, and I really appreciate having had my boyfriend to myself for 4 entire days!

I filmed this right before my big, long weekend, so no hoarse, sexy voice, unfortunately. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway :)



Here it is!



Products used:

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Light As Air Foundation in 02 Light
Esteé Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator (mixed into foundation) (review here)
SAX Perfect Brow Kit in Brunette
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Peacock (review and swatches here)
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vapour
Clinique Brush-on Cream Liner in True Black
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Palette in Intensity One (guest review on The Plastic Diaries)
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Wild Rose
Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream in Angel Delight

Thanks for watching!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe