My March Favourites!

Thursday, April 05, 2012

I am finally posting my March favourites video! It's just a tiny bit late because I haven't been keeping up with filming, but here it is, finally!



Here are the products mentioned in the video:

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Wild Rose
YSL Rouge Volupté in 1 Nude Beige
Sisley Phyto Kohl Star Glitter Eyeliner in Dark Amethyst (review and swatches here)
YSL Glossy Stain in 16 Poupre Preview
Elixia Crystal Derm-Exfoliator (review here)
Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Rosewater Balancing Mist
Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator (review here)

Kio Kio Body Lotion in Pacific Tiare & Ti Kauka (review here)
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum

I hope you enjoy the video! Thanks for watching :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe