Celebrity Style: Nautical

Monday, May 28, 2012

I am a huge fan of nautical-inspired outfits. I think they're just the right amount of preppy and chic mixed in together and just the right amount of dressed up without being too dressy. Some recent celebrity outfits illustrate:

Olivia Palermo, Taylor Swift and Catherine Zeta-Jones

No need to even ask which one my favourite outfit is - Olivia Palermo knocks it out of the park as usual with her gorgeous statement necklace and the famous Manolo Blahnik pumps.

Kim Kardashian, Kristen Stewart, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

There are so many ways you can wear a nautical-inspired outfit, from the obvious dresses like Kim Kardashian's Kardashian Kollection Striped maxi dress to the more subtle, like Kristen Stewart's navy-on-white blazer and top.

Since it's the winter time here, I don't have the luxury of wearing striped dresses and tank tops, but I picked out something that fits the weather and is still on-trend :)

Image courtesy of Polyvore.com

Now to buy a pair of teal skinny jeans so I can actually wear this look....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe