Products of Note - June 2012

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello everyone! I was sent a bunch of really interesting products these past few weeks that may not make it into the favourites posts or individual review posts in time for them to be as relevant as they are now, so I thought I'd film this quick video letting you know about these launches and product packs that I'm really excited about.


I hope you enjoy the video!



Here are the products mentioned:

Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Youth Generating Cream (read a little more about it here)
Adore Beauty Serum Sampler (AUD 29) - this is a limited edition pack, so get your hands on it quick!
essie Winter Collection 2012 - AUD 24.95 at Adore Beauty
Kit Cosmetics Tool Kit (in stores now!)
L'Occitane Pivoine Delicate collection - launching on 28 August 2012 (read a little about their hand cream in my Winter Skincare Essentials post here)
Toni & Guy Haircare range - AUD 15.99 each (launched in Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W in May 2012)
Luview Triple Baked Eyeshadows (enter my giveaway here!)

Read my Subtle Energies reviews here:

http://www.emilyquak.com/2011/10/subtle-energies-update.html

Will you be getting any of these products? Are there any releases that you are particularly exciting about? :)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe