How to Conceal Acne and Acne Scars

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Before I started posting videos to YouTube, I wrote a quick, simple blogpost on how to conceal cheek acne. It was a simple enough way that I learnt through a little bit of trial and error, and a little bit of advice and brainstorming with some very helpful beauty bloggers.


It is my absolute favourite way of concealing cheek acne, and is completely fail safe and easy to do!

I decided to put it up on YouTube after I received so many requests to film it, so here it is! I hope you guys enjoy this :)



Products mentioned:


Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-2
Royal & Langnickel S.I.L.K. GL-2 Lip Brush
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Cherub

Thank you so much for watching!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe