Get the Look: Alexa Chung's Chic Messy Chignon at the 2013 Grammys

Monday, February 25, 2013


Happy Monday, everyone! I have finally managed to record the voice over (eep, my first ever!) for this video, and I'm so glad to have been able to upload it so quickly for you guys.

This tutorial features the Halo Satin Styler in a hair tutorial, to get the incredibly chic messy chignon that the gorgeous Alexa Chung wore at the 2013 Grammy Awards.

I hope you enjoy the video, and please leave a comment telling me if you liked the video! ♥



Products mentioned:

Halo Satin Styler
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume
Macadamia Natural Oil Pre Styler (review here)
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel
Herbal Essences Hairspray

Check out some previous hair tutorials that I posted in collaboration with Herbal Essences! Here's a sock bun tutorial, and here is a more polished chignon tutorial.

Thank you for watching! x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe