Cranberry/Purple Smoky Eye Tutorial

Friday, March 15, 2013

Hi guys! Here is a brand new tutorial in celebration of the fact that it is FINALLY Friday! TGIF! xx



I hope you enjoy watching this one :)



Products mentioned:

La Mer Moisturising Soft Cream (read my full review here)

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - this is a fabulous, lightweight, new-gen foundation (very similar to the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua) that gives your skin an instant brightening effect. Its lightweight texture is perfect for the warmer weather, and it gives great coverage. What I like most about this foundation is that it has a lovely dewy finish, and it does indeed brighten your skin considerably.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Kit (read my full review here)
Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in E103 (read my review here)

Vani-T Mineral Colour Crystals in Deep Russett - this absolutely gorgeous pigment was such a pleasure to use for this video. The pigment is very finely milled, has a lovely natural shimmer to it (no large chunks, yay), and applies and blends like a dream. Beautiful!

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow in Black Magic - you all already know how much I love intensely pigmented eyeshadows, and I have been using Prestige's Total Intensity eyeshadows in so many of my videos because they are just that, and so much more. They have fantastic colour payoff, unique, beautiful shades, and are soft and buttery-smooth. Black Magic is a black eyeshadow with lovely, multicoloured shimmer running through it. I was expecting a lot of fall down with this but that didn't happen - another big plus.

Sleek Contour Kit in Medium (read about this and some of my other favourite contour products here)

Sisley Copper Touch - released with the A/W 2013 Belle de Shanghai collection (and a number of other preceding collections), the Copper Touch is a beautiful, iridescent bronze with gold flecks. I love using this in the summer, when I want my skin to glow. I am quite fair, so I love using this on my collarbone and on the tops of my cheekbones to give my skin a beautiful warmth. If you know that you're going to be under incandescent lighting when you're going out, slather this on. You won't regret it :)

MAC Mineralise Eyeshadow in Blue Flame

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black - one of my favourite pencil liners, and for good reason! This gel/pencil hybrid is so intensely black and incredibly creamy. It blends like a dream, too. Once it sets, it is difficult to get this pencil to budge. Another plus point (as if there aren't enough already) - it's affordable. The total package!

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Ivory - this soft, creamy concealer is hydrating, doesn't get into crease lines, and brightens up the face with great coverage. For all these reasons, I love using it in the undereye area. These concealers also come in a variety of shades, so if you're particularly dark under the eyes, look for a peachy/salmon colour, which they do carry in this line.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vapor

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Cream Blush in Soft Peach - this is a new favourite cream blush formula, right after the original Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush. It is more convenient to carry around than the original formula, which is why this gets a plus. As with the original formula, it is a dream to apply (just use your fingers!) and blends so easily, it's foolproof. You can get this at the click of a button at one of my favourite websites, feelunique.com, and the shipping is incredibly fast.

Kryolan High Gloss in Toffee - I LOVE this lipgloss! It is my go-to nude lip, and I can easily adjust how intense I want my nude lip to be, by adjusting how much gloss I apply, and then blend it out with my fingers.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe