Simple Classic Red Lip and Winged Eyeliner Tutorial

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hey guys! This tutorial is a little bit more fun, so I'm sorry if it's not as informative! I wanted to show you what it's like to film with my sisters, and also to showcase some fabulous products that I have been absolutely loving. A few mini reviews are also shown below.



Products used:

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream - a green-based CC cream to cover redness and even out the skin tone. It blends beautifully and offers medium coverage. It has great oil control and yet allows some of the skin's natural glow to shine through. All in all, a great offering from L'Oreal.

Face of Australia High Definition Eyebrow Kit - I love that more affordable brands are putting together eyebrow kits like these! I love powders for eyebrows because their application is absolutely flawless and a lot less harsh, which works better for girls like me, with really sparse brows. These lean slightly warm, so I don't recommend them for girls with black hair and fair skin.

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream Powder
This is an amazing powder that covers your skin beautifully without covering its natural glow too much. If you have oily skin but still want that youthful, natural glow when you use foundation, this is the product for you. It comes in a couple of different shades - I wear 'Light' and my sister wears 'Medium'. We're both big fans of this powder.

NP Set Contour and Highlight Palette

Australis Curve Ink Eyeliner - this eyeliner features a unique curved handle which, once you get used to it, helps stabilise your hand so that eyeliner application is easier, and more precise. I love using this and I like that I can control the brush a lot more with the curved handle. I would have preferred a thicker applicator, but if you like being able to draw extremely thin lines, you'll love the brush on this.

Face of Australia Blush in Dolly

Maybelline Super Stay Lip Liner in Red

NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White

Thanks for watching! x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe