Lien Davies' How to Create Your Ultimate Brow Shape At Home

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

At this point in my beauty blogging 'career', it's rare to come across something that drastically alters the way I view myself and my appearance, and the way I look at beauty. But what I'm about to share with you did just that, and completely changed my face!


Lien Davies is eyebrow guru extraordinaire turned ebook author, and 'How to Create Your Ultimate Brow Shape At Home' is her genius first ebook offering, teaching normal people like you and me how to create and shape your eyebrows to perfection all in the comfort of your own home.

If you're anything like me, you're probably wary of so-called 'professionals' out there at various beauty salons and outlets, who claim to be experienced in the field, only to pluck your eyebrows down to mini, stick-thin disasters on your face.
Or some of you out there may be walking around thinking you've got the perfect eyebrow shape already, and that you don't need any more help where your eyebrows are concerned.

What a lot of people don't know is that eyebrows can make or break a look, and I'm here to show you exactly how. Exhibit one - a comparison picture of my eyebrows before and after I shaped them using Lien's ebook:


Not convinced? Let's try again...

Before

After

All pictures were taken from my Instagram account. These pictures show that even with minimal skill (I know nothing about eyebrow shaping), you may still achieve much better eyebrows than you currently have. My 'before' pictures looked overly harsh, and quite frankly, a little bit evil, whereas my 'after' pictures show a much younger, more soft look.

Lien's ebook contains simple, easy to follow instructions, and is fully illustrated (and very beautifully so, I might add) so you'll know exactly what you need to do, and how. It is a very easy read, and extremely informative.

If you're interested in getting a copy of this amazing ebook, Lien's website is www.ultimatebrowshape.com. This is $25 (or $15 if you're a fan of their Facebook page) that you will be glad you spent!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe