Product Review: Imedeen, An Introduction

Friday, July 05, 2013

About a week ago, I was contacted by the lovely ladies at Imedeen with an offer to review the famous Imedeen tablets.


Now, I am no stranger to Imedeen - I've known of this brand for years and years now, as my parents have taken these tablets in the past. Naturally, I was extremely excited to have been contacted for this trial opportunity, and immediately said yes. I was sent three months' worth of Imedeen tablets (3 boxes), and I am about to embark on my Imedeen journey today!

Before I tell you about my skin and what I expect from this trail, here is a little bit of information about Imedeen and what it can do for your skin:
Imedeen skincare tablets work on the skin from within, to improve its overall structure, quality, and appearance. It has been proven to improve the levels of collagen and elastin in the skin, and reviewers have said that it has improved their wrinkles and fine lines, as well as improved the radiance and smoothness of their skin.
This is the current condition of my skin. It is well-moisturised (though it can get a little oily in my T-zone once noon comes), and unfortunately, wrinkles have started to form around my under eyes.


My main objective with this trial is to see some improvements in the wrinkles underneath my eyes, as well as more radiance and smoothness in my skin. My undereyes are a big concern for me, so I will be watching this area closely to see if there are any improvements.


The only downside to the tablets that I can see as of now? Three boxes cost RM 564, so that means about RM 188 (roughly AUD 62) per month. Yikes! We'll see if these boxes are worth RM 188 per month. I will report back with results! If you have any questions or comments, I am always reachable via my Facebook page, the comments below, or via email. I look forward to starting this journey!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe