Get the Look

Monday, April 19, 2010

I recently purchased a loose, flowy top - which I am completely in love with, by the way.



Thing is - how do I wear it?

I saw this picture of the Olsen sisters - and they look so beautiful and fresh here!

mary-kate ashley olsen style leather leggings winter fashion nude pumps

Thing is, am I ballsy enough to pull off leather-look latex leggings? I think not. On the Olsen sisters, it looks gorgeous, though.
For those of you daring enough to wear this look - here's an eBay seller who sells leather-look leggings for AUD 0.99 + AUD 8.99 postage.

Also, I think the nude-ish pumps are perfect for this look - they pull everything together perfectly. I want nude pumps now :(
This eBay seller has pretty decent shoes for sale.

OR....

Should I wear it the way Blake Lively wore her flowy top in this picture?

blake lively style tweed vest work wear boots

Maybe I'll do both one day.

But I'm pretty sure I'll never try the leather legging look myself.

Related posts:
Reese Witherspoon's Style
Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Palermo Style
More celebrity style

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe