Olivia Palermo's Nail Polish

Monday, April 19, 2010

Olivia Palermo is well-known in the fashion industry for hardly ever deviating from her bright red nail polish.



In my last post about Olivia Palermo, I was struck by how beautiful her nails looked in this picture - coral red in contrast to her pale skin. I adore that shade!

By chance, I stumbled upon an article in Grazia magazine - where she shared with readers the items in her makeup bag.

One of the items was Essie's nail polish in Lollipop.

I looked up a swatch of Lollipop, and it matches the colour of Olivia's nails in the picture!

Essie's Lollipop can be found on eBay for USD 3.79 + USD 3.99 postage here

Malaysian shoppers - you can also find Essie nail polish at Shins.

Australian shoppers - the eBay price is as good as it gets.

Also, check out my latest post on Olivia Palermo's nail polish for pictures of her other nail colours and suggestions and pictures of similar nail polish colours.

Happy shopping!

P.S. If you liked this post, please support my blog! Click "Follow" on the sidebar to the right and become a follower of my blog. Great skincare and jewellery prizes to be won, shipped anywhere in the world. Thanks in advance :)

Also, check if you're in time to win Olivia Palermo's Essie 'Lollipop' and other fun prizes in my giveaway here!

Related posts:
Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Palermo Style
Olivia Palermo style
More celebrity style

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe