Makeup Tutorial: Shin Min Ah Giordano Ad Inspired Look

Friday, January 11, 2013

I received a reader request to do a Shin Min Ah inspired makeup look, and decided to take a look at her Giordano ads. They were so amazingly gorgeous that I had to try and recreate the look, though I didn't have the perfect colours to use. I am still pretty happy with the look, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Here are a couple of shots of the finished look, including a shot I posted on Instagram a week or so ago, when I finished filming the look.

Shot posted on Instagram. Follow me: @emilyquak

I hope you enjoy the video!


Products mentioned:


Chanel Lift Lumiere in 20 Clair
Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Kit in Brunette
The Body Shop Eye Palette in Smoky Copper
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow in Spellbound
Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume on Mascara
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Ivory
Bloom Pure Mineral Foundation in Fair
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
No7 Perfect Lip Pencil in Nude
Illamasqua Lipstick in Obey

Thank you so much for watching! I hope you all have an awesome weekend! x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe