Pampering Pink Valentine's Goodies

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and I'm sure you ladies out there want to get your spa on to relax and prepare yourselves! Just to get into the spirit, I've put together a selection of pink-themed products that I thought might be of interest, either for Valentine's Day or just to pamper yourselves in general :)


Quite obviously, the theme of this post is PINK! I hope you find something that you like ♥


1. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Naughty Strawberry
L'Oreal Paris' Infallible eyeshadows are the absolute best cream-formula eyeshadows in the drugstore market. They stay put without budging through sweat and rain, and are extremely richly pigmented. Naughty Strawberry is a pretty pink shade from their Miss Candy collection, and contains flecks of pink and silver shimmer running through it. For added dimension, layer this over a black eyeshadow base, and you have an amazing, unique smoky eye for Valentine's Day.

2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Wild Rose
Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Bricks are known throughout the beauty world as being the ultimate pick-me-up blush for a big night out. They provide an absolute shimmer-bomb on the cheeks, whilst still somehow managing to keep you looking classy and polished. The key to this look is the extremely finely milled, warm-toned shimmer in the blush - shimmer formulated any other way is just a little too tacky. Wild Rose is a limited edition colour, but Bobbi Brown has a large selection of Shimmer Bricks to choose from, depending on the effect you want and the colour and tone of your skin.

3. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Crème Rouge Blusher Soft Peach
Daniel Sandler's cosmetics are a huge hit throughout the UK, and his products have just become more easily accessible here in Australia! Beauty website feelunique.com have launched in Australia, and they are bringing with them amazing UK brands like Daniel Sandler to our shores! This cream blush is from Daniel Sandler's famous Watercolour range, and is a cream-to-powder formula that is long lasting, water resistant, and extremely easy to blend onto the skin. I am a huge fan of his Watercolor Blushes, so I am extremely excited to try this blush, and I will report back with a full review when I have tested it out!


1. essie Tour de Finance
This fabulous, hot pink colour from essie's Spring Collection 2012 contains an almost holo-like purple micro-shimmer shot through it, which adds a subtle yet beautiful dimension to the nail. Not your average pink!

2. L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in Milk Shake in LA
Also from the Miss Candy collection is this beautiful baby pink shade that makes for the perfect, sweet manicure. I love that the bottles are small and affordable with this range of nail polishes - they are so practical especially for a nail polish hoarder like me!

3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Back to the Fuchsia 
You all know my love for Sally Hansen. It has come back tripled in intensity because Sally Hansen have released a whole bunch of brand new colours to their Complete Salon Manicure range, a range of premium nail polishes with built in top and base coats, as well as a long lasting colour. The new shades are absolutely gorgeous, and I cannot wait to try some more!


Pictured above are the eau de toilette and body cream from the L'Occitane Marvellous Flowers collection, but I really wanted to share with you their new releases, all based around the beautiful scent of cherries. L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom and Spring Cherry collections are now out in stores, and they smell heavenly! What's more, L'Occitane have also released little Valentine's Petit Sets, just in case you wanted to drop a couple of Valentine's Day gift hints around :)


1. Jeanne en Provence Plaisirs d'été Shower Gel
This amazingly affordable shower gel is an absolute favourite in my apartment at the moment! It has such a refreshing, fruity peach-and-apricot scent, and J absolutely loves the scent on me. It comes in a 250mL bottle, and retails for only AUD 8.95. No one would've guessed it though, because the packaging is so chic! LOVE.

2. Kérastase Cristalliste range
Kérastase has been around for a long, long time, and yet I have never tried their shampoos. I have always been overwhelmed by the number of products they offer, their prices, and my need to try every single one of them coupled with the fact that I would never be able to afford all those products. One day though, the Cristalliste range caught my eye, and I was ready to splash my cash on this amazing-sounding range! Paypal account at the ready, I made my purchase, only to be blocked at checkout because the product wasn't available to be sent to Australia :( A few months later, I was lucky enough to be sent this range to trial, and I must say that I am a convert! This Cristalliste range is targeted at young women with long hair and extreme routines. For me, I heat-style my hair frequently, and wash it almost everyday because I am now working out daily. I was really surprised when this shampoo managed to reduce my hair fall despite the fact that I was washing everyday. Full review to come, but suffice it for now to say that I highly recommend this!

3. David Babaii Miracle Elixir Nourishing Oil Spray
I have been a fan of David Babaii haircare ever since I found out that he was Kate Hudson's hairdresser. The David Babaii range has undergone a makeover and is now as chic and sleek as ever! This oil called out to me because it is so easy to apply (score one for spray applicators!) and so extremely light on the hair despite the fact that it is an oil! It contains a mixture of Immortelle Essential, Acai, Brazilian Nut and Sweet Almond oils to really condition the hair and smooth flyaways. Plus, it's so easy to apply! Just spritz, comb through, and you're ready to go. I love low-maintenance products so this is an A+ in my books!


Allegra Rhodes Bath & Body range
This brand new, Australian range of eau de parfum based products is so beautifully packaged, it hurts me to think that I will have to throw away the boxes to save space once I'm done filming and photographing them. These products are conveniently available online at allegrarhodes.com.au, and are 100% paraben and sulphate free. These products are infused with a big ol' dose of eau de parfum so that the scent lasts longer on your body. I love anything that leaves a scent on your body for a long time, because how awesome would it be to walk around the house and smell good, all the time?! Prices range from AUD 28.95 - 32.95, and the brand offers body washes, body lotions, hand washes, body mists and hand and nail creams, all available for purchase online.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe