Video Tutorial: How to Contour and Highlight

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A lot of people are afraid to tackle contouring, because it seems like something best left to the pros. When I first discovered contouring, I tried it, only to come out looking like I was auditioning to be a gazelle in the chorus line of a Broadway production of The Lion King.

But with some practise, I think I've finally gotten the hang of it. I can't be bothered doing this everyday, but when I want to impress on a night out, this is my go-to contouring routine.

If you have any questions at all, please Facebook message or email me, or Tweet me, and I will get to you as soon as I can :)


Here is a picture of the finished look:


And here is the video!


Products mentioned:

La Mer Moisturising Soft Cream (read my full review here)
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Ivory (I'm Pure 4 Sure)
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity One
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium

Read more about my favourite contour and highlight products here.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe